INREP session at TCO 2017 meeting
The meeting will focus on:
- theory of oxide electronic materials
- growth of bulk semiconducting oxides
- epitaxial oxide heterostructures
- metal-liken-type TCOs
- novel oxide semiconductors
- point defects in oxides
- oxide devices and applications
- Towards more sustainable TCO layers: environmental effects of replacement of ITO by alternative materials.
- Optical properties of amorphous Zn-Sn-Ti oxides: A combined molecular dynamics and density functional theory study.
- Atomic layer deposition of MoOx and Al-doped ZnO for Si heterojunction solar cells.
- Indium-freeTransparent Ohmic Contacts to N-polar n-type GaN.