INREP at the E-MRS 2016 Fall Meeting
Five INREP partners will present the results generated within the project:
- J.D. Dutson, S.A. Thornley, P.J. Hockley, S.G. Rand, M.J. Thwaites: presentation "Advances in Sputter Deposition Technologies for Large Area, Thin Film Transparent Conducting Oxide Coatings" (Monday 19/09/2016 at 16:15)
- J. Priesol, A. Satka, I. Girgel, D. W. E. Allsopp, P. A. Shields: poster "Electron-beam induced current and cathodoluminescence characterization of transparent contacts on core-shell nano-LED structures" (Monday 19/09/2016 at 18:00)
- K. Elen, S. Nagels, H. Penxten, L. Lutsen, W. Deferme, A. Hardy, M. K. van Bael: poster "Screen printing of transparent conductive features based on silver nanowire networks" (Monday 19/09/2016 at 18:00)
- K. Cavanagh, S. Thornley, J. Dutson, M. A. Hopkins, M. Thwaites, D. W. E. Allsopp: poster "The effect of AZO transparent contacts with metallic inter-layers on the performance of green GaN-based LEDs" (Monday 19/09/2016 at 18:00)
- M. Creatore, B. L. Williams, L. A. Duval, M. A. Ponomarev, M. C. M. van de Sanden: presentation "Expanding thermal plasma CVD of ZnO:Al: plasma chemistry, growth modes and opto-electrical properties" (Tuesday 20/09/2016 at 10:45)
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw.