Feedback from INREP symposium at E-MRS 2016 Fall Meeting
- 27 symposia in the following fields:
Materials for electronics and optoelectronic applications (5)
Materials and devices for energy and environmental applications (10)
Characterisation of advanced materials (7)
- 1 805 submitted abstracts
- 1 259 participants including 384 students
- From 60 countries around the world
- 966 participants from Europe, 215 from Asia, 58 from Americas, 15 from Australia and 5 from Africa
- 4 plenary speakers
- 6 parallel events / workshops
- J.D. Dutson, S.A. Thornley,
P.J. Hockley, S.G. Rand, M.J. Thwaites: presentation "Advances in
Sputter Deposition Technologies for Large Area, Thin Film Transparent
Conducting Oxide Coatings" (19/09/2016). For further details on the presentation, contact James Dutson (Plasma Quest Limited) at .
Priesol, A. Satka, I. Girgel, D. W. E. Allsopp, P. A. Shields: poster
"Electron-beam induced current and cathodoluminescence characterization
of transparent contacts on core-shell nano-LED structures" (19/09/2016). For further details on the poster, contact Juraj Priesol or Alexander Satka (Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava).
- K. Elen, S. Nagels, H. Penxten, L. Lutsen, W. Deferme, A. Hardy, M. K. van Bael: poster "Screen printing of transparent conductive features based on silver nanowire networks" (19/09/2016).
- K. Cavanagh, S. Thornley, J. Dutson, M. A. Hopkins, M. Thwaites, D. W. E. Allsopp: poster "The effect of AZO transparent contacts with metallic inter-layers on the performance of green GaN-based LEDs" (19/09/2016).
- C. Frijters, W. H. P. van Boekel, P.J. Bolt, B.S.P. de Raadt, P. Poodt, A. Illiberi: presentation "Atmospheric spatial atomic-layer-deposition of Indium free transparent conductive oxides" (20/09/2016). For further details on the presentation, contact Andrea Illiberi (TNO) at .